Declare Bankruptcy in England from Palestine, Asia

If you live in Palestine but have debts in England or Wales you can use our assisted overseas bankruptcy service.

Bankruptcy from Abroad covers the whole of Asia and has helped many clients declare bankruptcy while still living overseas.

You do not need to be a UK Citizen to use our bankruptcy service, as long as your last address was within England or Wales and you moved abroad in the last three years this option is open to you.

Many ex-pats now live in Asia but struggle to maintain payments in relation to their UK debts. Bankruptcy whilst overseas can be a complicated procedure but will not normally affect you in your new Country of residence.

For further information on filing an English bankruptcy from Palestine in Asia contact us now for expert advice.