I want to go bankrupt in England from Australia

To file for bankruptcy in England from Australia you need to use a specialist company. The bankruptcy process is not straightforward even if you live in England.

A bankruptcy from Australia must be filed at the Royal Courts of Justice in London-also known as the High Court of London. The paperwork must be completed correctly for the Court to accept it and when filing from Australia the paperwork must be witnessed by an individual in a position of authority.

You have three years from moving to Australia to file the bankruptcy and you would need a person to act in the capacity of an attorney to present the paperwork to the Court on your behalf.

Our company specialises in this process and we can offer a service that allows you to remain in Australia while we deal with this on your behalf.

For further information please contact our company and an advisor will be in contact to discuss your situation as soon as possible.